I am looking to add more functionalities in alert plugin which are available in SCOM but not in SquaredUp.
- I want to update the ticket ID.On selecting multiple alerts in the dashboard I get the options to update the state of alert, assign alert to me and put any comments. I also want the ticket ID field here so that I can acknowledge alerts with that ticket ID.
- I want a search option on the top of the dashboard so that if I can serach for a particular alert from large number of alerts.
- This one is not for alert plugin but a general requirement. I want to put multiple servers in maintenance mode like if we have multiple servers names starting with some common keyword then I can search for that keyboard and select all the servers and put them in maintenance mode.
Can anyone advise how to achieve these functionalities as I am trying to completely replace SCOM console with SquaredUp.
- You can update the ticket ID for individual alerts, but not multiple
- This isn’t possible at this time
- You can do this via groups within SCOM. Simply create a group containing your objects, then search for it in the global search box (top right). You’ll then be able to place it into MM
Most of this stuff is best sent to Support as feature requests. There’s no way to customize Squared Up this heavily without changes to the product.