i have got some problem with the DPM Discovery for my SCDPM Management Pack in SCOM.
It seem´s that the discovery could not run on my SCDPM-Servers but i dont know why.
All the pre-reqs met with my Settings. So i don’t know what to do to get this MP running.
This article details some pre-reqs – Have they been met?
- To use the DPM Management Packs you need a System Center Operations Manager server running 2012 R2. The Operations Manager Data Warehouse must be up and running.
- To install the Management Packs the DPM server must be running at least DPM 2012 R2 with Update Rollup 5.
- If you’re running a previous version of the Discover and Library Management Packs obtained from the DPM installation media you should remove them from the DPM server and install the new versions from the download page.
- You can only run one language version of the Management Pack at one time. If you want to use the pack in a different language uninstall the pack in the existing language and then install it with the new language.
- If any previous versions of a DPM Management Pack are installed on the Operations Manager server, remove them before installing the new pack.