0 answers, 1 selected
3 questions, 0 solved
Member for 1 years, 2 months, 5 days
1138 profile views
Last seen 10 Apr, 2019
10 Apr, 2019 Commented Thanks Jelly. I'm indifferent on the method, and was exploring doing it entirely within PowerShell as well, but wanted to see what could be done. The server where the script runs, it is accessing a file share, and cannot get to it with the SYSTEM action account. So if I set the action account as the domain account, it works fine, but I didn't want to change the action account just for this one script. Do you have an example of the methods you referred to or point me to any online resources that show this?
09 Apr, 2019 Asked Setting RunAs on PowerShell Rule
11 Feb, 2019 Commented I never received a response from OpsLogix. I think one of my teammates inadvertently imported or added a device with some non-typical characters and that may have caused it. I still plan on testing this by trying to break it in our development SCOM environment, I just haven't gotten to it. In the meantime, extra care is taken to ensure there are no special characters or blank spaces when adding devices. It may be a bit sensitive to that kind of thing, so your scenario sounds similar to ours.
11 Feb, 2019 Commented Yes but it was not pleasant. I had to backup Management Packs, remove dependencies, and remove the OpsLogix Management Pack. I then re-installed the OpsLogix Management Pack, restored Management Packs I had removed, and import devices again with a CSV file. All our Distributed Applications and Groups had to be verified again to get back to how they were before the issue appeared.
19 Nov, 2018 Best answer answer
0 votes received 0/100 0up 0down
0 votes casted 0/100 0up 0down
No answer posted yet!