Biztalk 2016 management pack

Hi!
Our Biztalk MP has stoppped notifying about suspended orchestrations since our last release of Biztalk applications.

When there are suspended instances for an orchestration the script fails to run. Any ideas?

The error is:

” System.PropertyBagData. Errors found in output: C:\Program Files\System Center Operations Manager\Agent\Health Service State\Monitoring Host Temporary Files 363945\37433\ApplicationArtifactProbeAction.vbs(126, 9) Microsoft VBScript runtime error: Type mismatch Command executed: “C:\Windows\system32\cscript.exe” /nologo “ApplicationArtifactProbeAction.vbs” “”

I found that the line that makes the script fail is this SQL query.

Function GetMonitorConfig()
Select Case ArtifactType
Case “1” ‘Orchestration
strQuery = “select orc.uidGUID as GUID, orc.nvcFullName+N’, ‘+asm.nvcName+N’, ‘+asm.nvcVersion+N’, ‘+asm.nvcCulture+N’, ‘+asm.nvcPublicKeyToken as Name from bts_orchestration orc with (NoLock) ” & _
“inner join bts_item itm with (NoLock) on orc.nItemID = itm.id ” & _
“inner join bts_assembly asm with (NoLock) on asm.nID = itm.AssemblyId ” & _
“left join adm_Host hs with (NoLock) on orc.nAdminHostID = hs.Id where Name = ‘” & ArtifactName & “‘”
strArtifactCategory = “Orchestration”

If I run it from SQL (replacing the part after “name =” with a correct orchestration) i get “Ambiguous column name ‘Name”

And when that query does not work the script fails at another place in the script.

There seems to be a bug in the managementpack? You can never run a where on a table name that you create from a join “blabla as newcolumn where newcolumn = ‘something’”

I found this post but it does not say anything on how he solved it.
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/d9df8546-5dff-4ff5-9ec0-581e772189a2/biztalk-orchestration-monitor-error?forum=operationsmanagermgmtpacks
The key element of the monitor is to alert on suspended instances so the script should not crash when there are suspended instances.