Cluster nodes showing red but rollup Group showing green

I have a four-node cluster that are all monitored in the Same group IIS-cluster.

The main tile assigned to group IIS-cluster is Green.

Two of the nodes are showing as RED.

I have multiple groups setup with cluster nodes and they all function OK,

Is this a quirk of IIS nodes or is there some setting that needs checked?

All agents are the same version and green in SCOM.
Thanks

To follow on from Jelly’s comment - it does sounds like a rollup issue on the group itself. Check the group IIS-Cluster in SCOM if you want peace of mind it’s not SquaredUp having a quirk.

Easiest way I’ve found is to create a new Dashboard in SCOM, then add in a widget. Call the widget “Groups” or something friendly, and add in the IIS-Cluster Group as an object. It should give you a friendly looking tile that will look green or red and you can use Health Explorer on it.

Thanks for the replies.

They are manually created groups though all the others report as RED if one of the nodes is RED whereas the IIS one does not - none are showing grey.

I created the groups in SCOM manually. Got the SCOM IDs and added them to my Dashboard for each item.

I even have one manually created as shown below (which works fine without creating any rollups).

Fileservers

Fileservers - A Fileservers B

Server12 Server 13 Server14 Server 15 Server16 Server17

Maybe something is different in my setup I have missed and that’s why IIS doesn’t work. I will try to create the monitor as shown by Jelly

Thanks for the replies.

They are manually created groups though all the others report as RED if one of the nodes is RED whereas the IIS one does not - none are showing grey.

I created the groups in SCOM manually. Got the SCOM IDs and added them to my Dashboard for each item.

I even have one manually created as shown below (which works fine without creating any rollups).

Fileservers

Fileservers - A Fileservers B

Server12 Server 13 Server14 Server 15 Server16 Server17

Maybe something is different in my setup I have missed and that’s why IIS doesn’t work. I will try to create the monitor as shown by Jelly

Mark,

If I understand your issue correctly, could it be that the health roll up monitor is configured to a percentage of nodes having to be down instead of the best of/worst of algorithm?

Br,
Jasper

Are these manually created groups? Have you created the health rollup monitors for the groups? https://support.squaredup.com/v3/Troubleshooting/Dashboards/WhatToDoIfAGroupShowsNoHealthInformation