Dasboard with only errors/warnings

I’ve created a dashboard and would like to know how to have only the warnings and errors displayed.
Details: class MMSQL on Windows Local Agent Job.
column:
[
{
“title”: “State”,
“_type”: “celltile/status-block”,
“config”: {
“display”: {
“cellWidth”: “25%”,
“fullWidth”: true
}
}
},
{
“title”: “Server”,
“_type”: “celltile/text”,
“cellWidth”: “9%”,
“contentTemplate”: “{{path}}”
}
}
},
{
“title”: “Job Eigenaar”,
“cellWidth”: “10%”,
“contentTemplate”: “{{properties.owner}}”
}
}
},
{
“title”: “Details”,
“contentTemplate”: “{{properties.description}}”
}
}
}
]

Assuming this is a SCOM dashboard (the class looks like something SCOM would do), you probably just need to use a filter/criteria:

It uses standard SCOM criteria expression syntax.

I’ve tried all criteria’s , but they are not recognized.
The class I’m using is “MSSQL on Windows Local Agent Job”

For this you need to use the healthstate property.

0 is unmonitored, 1 healthy, 2 warning, 3 critical. Try:

HealthState = 2 OR HealthState = 3

There is a difference when using criteria for objects and alerts. The JSON you’ve provided appears to be for a matrix tile, so object scoping.

Great!. This worked!.

How come “HealthState = 2 OR HealthState = 3 AND IsEnabled = True” does not work?
I would like to filer out only active jobs

I think for this you need to place the first part of the statement in brackets to be evaluated before the and.

I can’t test this right now, but try:

(HealthState = 2 OR HealthState = 3) AND IsEnabled = True

Why do you need to use IsEnabled out of curiosity? I think you mean to use IsAvailable

IsAvailable is indeed the better option. instead of 40 alerts 37 are now listed.
As of now a list of 2 monitor’s state related alerts is genetrated:
1)Microsoft.SQLServer.Windows.Monitor.AgentJob.Duration
2)Microsoft.SQLServer.Windows.Monitor.AgentJob.LastRunState
Is there an option to only list the LastRunState related alerts? I presume the json config?.. or should scope again be adjusted?

The status tile will allow you to scope to any class of object, but due to the way monitors target a class, you will find multiple monitors can target the same object.

If you have a need to show a specific monitor, then use the monitor tile scoped to the same class, then filter to the specific monitor you require.

As the monitor tile has filtering for health state, you don’t need to use the HealthState criteria as above. IsAvailable may not be required either, as you can also filter out uninitialised, but this does differ to the object being available (it will show disabled monitors).