Dashboards are not showing any data --Error: Internal Server Error - Error Loading Dashboard

Hi,

Few of our dashboards are not showing up any data instead showing an error message like: Internal Server Error - Error Loading Dashboard" with further details as “The Server encountered a problem while retrieving details of the dashboard with ID ‘null’”.

But found that other few dashboards are working/showing data pretty well.

I suspect database because in the log i can see few errors related to SQL.

I tried to debug the issue anf below are few work around from my side but none helped to debug:

• Tried to edit the dashboard to check any settings are broken but found no option
  • Also checked the Sqauredup connection with Data Warehouse and it is successfully connected, screenshot fyi.
  • Checked latest Logs located at two different locations
    • 1) C:\inetpub\logs\LogFiles\W3SVC1 -- found no clues in this logs
    • 2) C:\inetpub\wwwroot\squaredupv3\Transient\Log -- Found few errors realated SQL, below are Log file details
System.ArgumentException: Error: Login failed for user 'FREMONT\PDTCSQDWEB01$'. (18456) at SquaredUp.Connector.Sql.SqlController.<>c__DisplayClass6_0.<Execute>b__3() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at SquaredUp.Connector.Sql.SqlController.<Execute>d__6.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.TaskAsyncActionDescriptor.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.<BeginInvokeAsynchronousActionMethod>b__36(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethod(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3d() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethodWithFilters(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.<>c__DisplayClass2b.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1c() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
Let me know if any further information required from my end to debug the issue.

Thanks.

This is likely best sent to support. It seems like there’s a dashboard with a missing ID which is causing the app to crash.

As for the SQL error, is the server for the SCOM DW mentioned? If you go to this URL, does it show as setup:

http://SquaredUpServer/SquaredUpv3/setup?stage=datawarehouse

Check the permissions for the application pool account vs the DW:

https://support.squaredup.com/v3/Deployment/DataWarehouse/HowToConfigureTheDataWarehousePermissionsManually