Easy Tune Could not load management pack [ID=System.Library, KeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35, Version=7.5.8501.0]. The management pack was not found in the store.

My first experiment with Easy Tune.
I’ve created a tuning pack for the Management Packs: Windows Server 2016 Active Directory Certificate Services Discovery/Monitoring.

Which is display under Source: Local Store in the Tuning Packs folder from Easy Tune - Cookdown.

I selected the Tuning Pack Action “Tune Globally (all Object)” with selected level Discovery Only.
In the next step I create a custom management pack. After this I got the summary. Finish gave eventually an error:

Date: 29-7-2020 11:44:02
Application: Operations Manager
Application Version: 7.2.12150.0
Severity: Error
: Could not load management pack [ID=System.Library, KeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35, Version=7.5.8501.0]. The management pack was not found in the store.
An object of class ManagementPack with name System.Library was not found.
Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.ObjectNotFoundException: An object of class ManagementPack with name System.Library was not found.
at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ManagementPackManagement.GetManagementPack(String name, String keytoken, Version version)
at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Configuration.ManagementPackReference.GetManagementPack()

Does anyone know what I can do about this?

I have System.Library verion 7.5.8501.0 and Cookdown Easy Tune 1.2.3.335 installed.

Hello ErAlSu,

Does you management group have version 7.5.8501.0 of the System.Library pack installed?

Which version of the Easy Tune management pack are you using?

Thanks,
Nathan