No values found for the given metric for the last 12 hours at the resolution 'raw'

Suddenly I am getting a lot of dashboards showing this error No values found for the given metric for the last 12 hours at the resolution ‘raw’

Still troubleshooting but looking to figure out what happened. I am running the latest build of Squared Up. On a 2012 R2 Server. Looking to see if someone disabled a bunch of monitors but a lot of these are pointing to All Computers scope and metrics are things such as Disk, Memory, CPU… These were working a week ago but I am battling in a POC install here at the moment that I did not set up.

Hi Rick,

you can use the following PowerShell code on the Management Server to get a clue what changed recently:

$startFromDay = (Get-Date).AddDays(-14)

Get-SCOMOverride | Select-Object Property, Name, Status, LastModified | Where-Object {$_.LastModified -gt $startFromDay} | Out-GridView

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Ruben

1 Like

This is a new error added early 4.0.x which is similar to an error that was in v2:

https://tickets.squaredup.com/support/solutions/articles/206981

All it means is that no data is available for the metric when using the raw aggregation. This could indicate a collection problem, or that the object has been in MM.

Previously, the graph would just be blank.

Thanks Jelly you hit the nail on the head there with what was going on. After doing a support call with Microsoft someone went in and removed all accounts from being associated with a the DW work flow. We had to go in and restore the accounts back and then things started working again.

1 Like

Not a problem :slight_smile: