Remote Access Management Pack

I don’t know if anyone else has been waiting for Microsoft to update it’s Remote Access Management Pack (it’s still stuck on 2012R2, even though it’s supported on 2019).

I’ve modified the Management Pack to make it version independent, should work fine on 2012, 2012R2, 2016 and 2019, Heuristic IDs seem to be the same across versions!

If anyone is interested it’s currently hosted here, https://c22mort.github.io/RemoteAccess.html

I’ll add it to the Community Management Pack as soon as I can (if there is interest!)

Only Changes from Microsofts MP, is some tidying and typo corrections, I’ve added a Security Profile to push a RunAs account to the RemoteAccess servers, and fixed what I consider a bug in that it only created sites if you were running MultiSite, I’ve fixed this by creating a single site named to your ConnectToAddress name. This new feature is over-rideable!

1 Like

Hello Andi,

The updated Remote Access pack sounds great, I’ll get the pack added to the Community Catalog in a day or two so anyone searching there can also find it.

Thanks for getting this updated for the community!

-Nathan

1 Like