The dynamic table does only show a status icon per server

I created a dynamic table section with the group “all windows computers”. This shows me a list of windows computers with only the status icon of the computer. The #CPU, Memory, CPU Health,… columns are not shown. Is there something I need to consider when creating dynamic tables?

Thanks

1 Like

I tried the dynamic table on Windows Server 2012 domain controller. When I scope the section to the “AD Domain Controller Group (Windows Server 2008 and above)” group, six server show up only with the status icon. when I add the same six servers in the list field, the additional information (CPU, IP, Host,…) show up correctly.

What Operating Systems are the servers running? Currently only 2008 and 2012 are supported for dynamic tables. This will change in the near future as more people move to Server 2016.

They are based off of a perspective contained in a dashboard pack and currently only server 2008 and 2012 dashboard packs have been put together.

There’s not much documentation on how to do this at the moment
https://support.squaredup.com/v3/Other_Topics/AnIntroductionToDynamicTables?q=dy