Web Page in a Squared Up dashboard is getting cut off

I have a script that runs that generates an html file and drops it in a share. Then I have Squared Up pulling that file up in a dashboard. The odd thing is I have the height slider all of the way to the right but it cuts off about 3/4 of the way. It’s a Citrix health script so it’s pretty big. However, if I click on the report in the dashboard it’ll open it in a new window and display the entire thing. Anyone know a trick to getting this to show in its entirety on the original page?

Also, I was thinking of using the Powershell MP to run this script automatically as opposed to a scheduled task. Does anyone also know if I went this route if you can have the HTML output automatically be displayed in a dashboard or would it be a 2 step process with the MP being used and then Squared Up pulling the web content from the generated file as I’m doing now?

As always, thanks.

Gary

I saw that once when I was testing out something and just to show my manager the issue I was having I published the dashboard and when it displayed after I did that it showed the site correctly. Not saying that will solve your issue but I did see that happen.

1 Like